Esports Fall 2019 registration now open!
In the Spring of 2019, more than 30 teams competed across Rhode Island over 8 weeks to determine the RIIL Season One Esports Champions. A huge congratulations to Rocket League champions, North Providence High School, and League of Legends champions, Bishop Hendricken High School!
Registration is now open for Fall 2019. Quickly get started below or schedule a call with a PlayVS school activation specialist to walk you through building an esports program and answer any questions you might have.
Click HERE to Get Started or Schedule a Call Today
The Fall 2019 Season will begin on October 14, 2019 and end the week of December 16, 2019. Playoffs will take place in January 2020.
Each school is required to have an esports coach who is onsite for all official matches.
Each school is able to build as many teams as they’d like. Rocket League is played in teams of three, while SMITE and League of Legends are played in teams of five.
Each student needs the following: one computer/laptop and one set of peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset). Jerseys are optional.
- The participation fee for each student is $64/season.
- School Registration Deadline: 10/11/2019
- Preseason Starts: 10/14/2019
- Player Registration Deadline: 10/18/2019
- Regular Season: 10/21/2019 - 12/16/2019 (8 weeks)
- Playoffs Start: 1/7/2019
Game Days & Times:
- Tuesdays: League of Legends
- Thursdays: Smite and/or Rocket League
- Start Time for all the above: 4:00pm EST
- What is League of Legends? Click HERE
- What is Rocket League? Click HERE
- What is SMITE? Click HERE