If your school intends to compete in the Spring 2020 Esports Season, please make sure your teams are registered and activated at playvs.com. We understand this is a busy time of year for everyone. It only takes a few minutes to urge your school coach to register in order to participate. A list of important dates are listed below.
Spring Season Dates:
- 1/31/2020 - Activation deadline - to qualify for preseason
- 02/03 - 02/14/2020 - Preseason
- 02/14/2020 - Activation deadline
- 02/17/2020 - Season begins
- 4/13.2020 - Season ends
- 04/21/2020 - Playoffs begins
All championships are completed by Saturday, May 30.
Register your team now >>
If you have questions, please be sure to reach out to the PlayVS Support Team for timely, personalized, one-to-one help.
Submit a Request in PlayVS Help Center
Schedule A Call for a Free Esports Consultation
- The Spring 2020 Season will begin on February 17, 2020. Playoffs will begin on April 21, 2020.
- Each school is required to have an esports coach who is onsite for all official matches.
- Each school is able to build as many teams as they’d like. Rocket League is played in teams of three, while SMITE and League of Legends are played in teams of five.
- Each student needs the following: one computer/laptop and one set of peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset). Jerseys are optional.
- The participation fee for each student is $64/season.
Game Days & Times:
- Tuesdays: League of Legends
- Thursdays: Rocket League
- Start Time for all the above: 4:00pm EST
- Preseason: Official practice matches
Week A: 02/03/2020
Week B: 02/10/2020
Week 1: 02/17/2020
Week 2: 02/24/2020
Week 3: 03/02/2020
Week 4: 03/09/2020
Week 5: 03/16/2020
Week 6: 03/23/2020
Week 7: 03/30/2020
Week 8: 04/06/2020
Week 9: 04/13/2020
Round 1: 04/21/2020
Round 2: 04/28/2020
Round 3: 05/05/2020
Round 4: 05/12/2020
Round 5: 05/19/2020
All championships completed by Saturday, May 30